The unique combination of modern appliances, beautifully decorated interior and traditional Istrian sand stone provides you an ambiance of Mediterranean peacefulness and relaxation. The Villa is surrounded by a garden of Mediterranean plants, lime trees and green grass.
Behind the rear wall of the house is a forest of black locust (acacia), which hides the house from view from the village. Sitting by the pool, during summer evenings in the heart of nature, with the lighting of the pool, lighting from the dozen holes in the stone walls, illuminated plants provide a special romantic atmosphere
Of course there is always a glass of fine Istrian wine Malvasia
Villa lipa has a Domus Bonus certificate - Istrian Quality Accommodation certificate. Istria Tourist Board guarantees for the quality of accommodation in facilities with the Domus Bonus sign
In front of the villa is naturally protected forest of 88 lime-trees, which when in blooming spreading a very pleasant smell, after which the villa takes its name (Lime Croatian = "Lipa").1980, after the death of former Yugoslav president Marshal Tito, the peasants planted 88 lime-trees, in his honor.
Today, it is protected park and is situated right opposite „Villa Lipa“.
Geographical coordinates are 45°00'00 "N , 13°58'08" E, so the latitude line of 45 deg. is passing just across the Villa Lipa land.
Villa Lipa is located in a quiet place. Plot of 3000 m2 with all sides protected forest, so that guarantees full privacy. Summer kitchen is certainly favorite place to stay, because it is equipped with all you need for rest and relaxation. The pool (9 x 4.5 m) is right in front of the summer kitchen, so you can comfortably watch their children while enjoying the pool.
Villa is equipped with high quality furniture from Tuscany. For years collected autochthonous details of the house give house a special spirit.
The wine cellar is equipped with high quality Istrian wines, as well as many home-made products (olive oil, honey, brandy, truffles, jams, liqueurs)
As a sailor,the biggest part of my life I was travelling all around the world.
I worked and socialized with people of different mentalities and cultures.
On that basis, I can say for myself that I'm flexible person.
I know how it looks when someone first comes into unknown regions.
That's why I want to give him guidance for a pleasant stay.
Elevator in building
Prices & Terms
Prices per seasons
Price ( € )
For unspecified periods base price of € 179.00 / night applies.
Fees & terms
Check-in after: 16:00 h
Check-out before: 10:00 h
Cancellation policy: Strict: 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival, except fees
There is a huge parking space in front of the house which belongs just for th e guests of villa lipa.
Villa Lipa is a house for 8 persons: about 235 m²,equipped with furniture from Tuscany.
The ground floor has a fully operational kitchen with pantry.
From the living room with fireplace, and the dining room is an exit to the covered terrace.
Wardrobe and bathroom with bath are part of one bedroom with double bed, while the other double bed room belongs to a bathroom with shower. Here is also utility room with washing machine and clothes dryer.
The first floor has a bathroom with shower and the two doublebed bedrooms. From the larger room opens onto the terrace (porch) where the stairs directly coming out into the garden and the swimming pool.
In the ground floor is a mixed sauna (dry and wet) with a shower. Near the sauna is a wine cellar.
Well, if you like to escape just for the moment from this paradise , there is a free wireless internet signal which covered every angle of 3000 m2 of the Villa lipa property.
The house is equiped with high qualitty apliances and furniture.
A lot of different autochthonous details are certainly something that this villa gives a completely different dimension. Finally, a combination of everything already subscribed, provides a specific feeling between nature and human. But to feel it - you have to come here.
Summer Nights in Prodol are not too hot, but still all rooms are equipped with air conditioning. For the long winter evenings with central heating that is all over the house, additional atmosphere raises the fireplace in the living room.
o Ground floor – 149,30 m2 - dining room (21.00 m2), living room with fireplace (30.00 m2) and kitchen (13.00 m2) are all in one space. The big enough pantry (4.5 m2) belongs to the kitchen. There are two double doors direct exits to the swimming pool and summer kitchen – one from the daily room and another one from the dining room.
o In the end of the hall (15.00 m2) is a separated area with wardrobe room (7.00 m2) , double bedded ( 160 x 190 Cm) bedroom (18.00 m2 ) and bathroom with bath – tub and shower (6.5 m2).
o Another bathroom ( 3.5 m2) with shower belongs to the bigger bedroom (18.00 m2) with a 180 x 200 Cm double bed.
o Here is also laundry (6.00 m2) with washing machine and tumble dryer.
o The first floor (44.00 m2)has a bathroom (3.7 m2) with shower and the two double bedrooms (12.00 m2 and 17.00 m2). From the larger room opens onto the terrace (porch) 16.00 m2, where the stairs directly coming out into the garden and the swimming pool.
o In the basement floor is a mixed sauna 6m2 (dry and wet) with a shower. Near the sauna is wine cellar (12 m2), where guests can taste the high quality Istrian wines.
There is a "rich" wine cellar in Villa lipa, equipped with a high quality Istrian wines and many home made products (liqueurs, olive oil, honey, truffle products, etc.),
Interaction with guests
We are opened for any kind of assistance or help to the guests.
Prodol village is a quiet village with thirty houses, and about 80 inhabitants. It is located in the municipality Marcana just 20 Km away from the biggest Istrian city Pula. "Villa Lipa", a detached house is offset of other houses, the village itself Prodol, so that practically is not visible from the outside.
Prodo is a quiet village with thirty houses, and about 80 inhabitants. It is located in the municipality Marcana.
The population, mostly elderly, primarily living from agriculture.
The closest restaurant is in Prodol,600 m away from the Villa. There are several other restaurants in this area (fish and meat).
The Owner will wait a guest in a Villa, give them all information about the house and describe to the guest location of all important places. In the Villa, the guest will find a book where is a detailed description about all what will help him to fast find all what he need.
HOUSE RULES IN PRIVATE ACCOMMODATION
To make sure that you will have a pleasant stay and to prevent any misunderstanding, please read the house rules in private accommodation. When you confirm a reservation it is implied that you are familiar and agree with them, and that you will fully adhere to them. Violation of house rules can result in the cancellation of the reservation, and charging the full amount of the price of the accommodation regardless of the shorter stay.
• On the day of arrival the guests have to give to the owners their identification documents (passport or ID) for the purpose of registration at the Tourist Board. The documents have to be returned to them within 24 hours. The guests have as well to give the voucher to the owners and pay them the last amount.
• The owners are available to the guests during their stay for any information and assistance they may need. In case of any complain about the quality of the accommodation we advise the guests to contact directly the owners, and call then the agency in case that they cannot solve the problem.
• The guests are responsible for the cleanness of the apartment. The owners are not required to clean and tidy up, or to take out the garbage during the whole stay of the clients.
• The owners will change the bed linen every 7 days. The owners do not have the obligation to furnish any towel, kitchen cloth, toilet paper, cleaning products and detergent as well as deck chairs and parasol.
• The owners are neither obliged nor responsible to organize guests' free time or to entertain them.
• The guests are obliged to take care of their personal things and valuables left in the accommodation. The owners will not be responsible in case of any disappearance, we advise then the guests to always close the doors and windows when they go out.
• The owners do not have the right to enter in the rented accommodation during the absence of the guests, except to stop damages or a danger occurring in the accommodation. In this case they have to inform the guests about it as soon as they come back at the accommodation. If the owners have any reason to believe that house rules are violated, the guests have to let them enter in the accommodation in order to check the situation.
• Pets are allowed only with the permission of the owners and the agency. Bringing pets without prior announcement is not allowed, the owners and the agency have in this case the right to cancel the reservation. The guests are responsible for any damages caused by their pets, and have to clean the excrements left inside and outside the accommodation, as well as in the vicinity of the accommodation and on the beach. If it was agreed that the pets stay outside the accommodation the guests do not have the right to let them enter inside.
• It is not allowed to bring any weapon, inflammable or explosive substances and products with strong or unpleasant smell into the apartment. As well any cooking and electrical appliances are not allowed without the agreement of the owners.
• The guests are kindly asked to take care of the accommodation and its furniture situated inside and outside of it. The guests are not allowed to move the furniture or to transport it to another accommodation, outside or to the beach (the kitchen chairs to the terrace, cutlery to another accommodation unit, towels or blankets to the beach, deck chairs from the swimming pool to the beach…).
• The use of any equipment or appliance not included in the price of the accommodation (barbecue, garage…) is possible only on agreement of the owners.
• When the guests go out of the accommodation they have the obligation to close the parasols, switch off the lights and electrical appliances, close the gas and water. As well the guests are asked while they are outside not to leave the air-conditioning on if it is not necessary, and to close doors and windows while it is in use. It is not allowed to cool down food and drinks by leaving them under running water. It is forbidden to throw waste in the toilets or in any other place not predicted for this purpose like outside the house or in its vicinity.
• It is strictly forbidden that any person other that the guests stay inside or outside the accommodation. If any other person that the one declare at the moment of the reservation are present in the accommodation, the owners and the agency have the right to cancel the reservation of all the guests. Guests staying in any accommodation that does not belong to the owners to not have the right to enter in their accommodation without their agreement.
• Guests who intentionally or accidentally damage the property, will have to reimburse the owners the full amount of the occurred damage. The owners can ask the guests to leave a deposit on their day of arrival. The deposit will be refund to the guests in its totality on the day of departure only if they leave the accommodation in the same status as they found it. If the owners request a deposit, the guests will be informed about it when receiving the invoice.
• If the guests intend to arrive after 19:00 on the first day they have to inform the owners or the agency about it in order to avoid that the owners propose their accommodation to other guests, thinking that the first one gave up of the reservation.
• On the day of departure the guests have to leave the accommodation the latest at 10:00, in order that the owners have time to prepare it for the next guests arriving at 14:00. The guests have the obligation to leave the accommodation in the same condition as they found it, tidy and undamaged.
• The guests are requested not to disturb the peace of the owners and other customers from 14:00 to 17:00 and from 23:00 to 8:00.
• The owners and the agency can put an end to the reservation of the guests who do not respect house rules. In this case the guests will be charged for the entire amount of the reservation, regardless the shorter stay.
When starting to use the accommodation it is assumed that the guests are familiar with the house rules and that they agree with their conditions and obligations. Any problem that cannot be solved on the spot with the owners or the agency will involve the intervention of the police or of the tribunal of Pula. Complains will be onsidered only if reported during the stay. Subsequent complains will not be considered.
o You can arrive in Pula by plane, by train, by bus and by your own car.
o In any case we are ready to welcome you at a designated place and lead you to the house.
o If you want to come without leading, by your own car, on the highway follow the signs directing you to Pula.
o Once you reach Pula, choose the highway exit following the signs directing you to the airport (old road).
o Drive in this direction for 1 km and turn left at the crossroads whose right side would take you to the airport.
o Continuing for Rijeka, after 2 km you will pass through the village Loborika and after 5 km through the village Marčana.
o Before reaching Prodol (another 5 km) after a series of curves comes a longer section of straight road, at the end of which is a little crossroads.
o In Prodol turn left and drive for 500 m.
o In the village center turn left (the only road to the left).
o Pass by the children playground and then by the lime-tree park.
o In front of the park is located Villa Lipa.
Do you need additional information about the accommodation before you book? Contact us: